Why writing is fun
Writing is fun.
To write down your thoughts, only limited by your imagination and the ability to express what you want to say is awesome. To write focused on a special topic is not that easy. And the topic you write about in a series of articles should not put you in a cage. You want to develop your writing? So what to do?
So the first step is to feel free in writing. Without the feeling of freedom while you write, writing is no fun.
On the other side, to be totally free makes you write about everything and nothing and for every publicum to no one. So it’s still important to focus on a topic and keep the people in mind you are writing for. And of course: the motivation behind your writing is also important. I want to write helpful articles, that people read and get something out of them by having fun reading them. So writing is more fun, if your readers have fun as well.
And the more articles I write, the more I can answer why writing is fun. I’m still at the beginning of this blog and more articles are going to be written, but here are my expectations why writing could be fun:
- you learn something from your own writing by writing down your thoughts in an accurate way
- you read topic-realated articles and books you write about and by that learn more and more
- you grow in your writing and feel the process of development
- you learn a better english and because of that have mor fun writing in english (especially as a non-native-speaker)
- you can read old articles of yourself just to see how you expressed yourself decades ago
- you may interact with your readers and by that get fresh ideas
- you may produce something of value and feel the success of of your own writing independently of readers or people, but simple by the fact that you produced something new
- it’s fun, because its communikation
- it’s your voice to the world
- you feel integrated in the big group of writers, bloggers and thinkers all over the planet
So writing is fun, cause i like to write. I really love it. To write something usefull is even more fun. And to write to a bigger group of people and not only one person is a different type of communication. I love communication and this special type of communication is much fun.